The Zafiro®640 Micro Cooled Camera Module creates sharp 640 x 480 pixel images through rain, smoke, dust, haze, light fog and the dark of night. Utilizing a 12 μm pixel pitch focal plane array, the Zafiro®640 Micro allows smaller and lighter optics without compromising imaging performance.
- Mercury Cadmium Telluride (MCT) technology with a patented linear cryogenic cooler design provides less vibration and noise
- Longer life designed to run for 12,000 hours on average without failure
- Highly compact so it can be configured in a package of approximately 2x2x2 inches including video and cooler electronics
- Weighs less than 0.9 pounds
- Uses only 5 watts of power at room temperature
- Integrated electronics provides cooler drive, non-uniformity correction, local area processing (LAP), and Camera Link® and NTSC video outputs