High Performance Stabilized ISR&T for SWaP Sensitive Solutions Including Group 2-3 UAS
The STAG-8 family of gimbals is optimally designed to meet the stringent requirements of the Army’s FTUAS program in a high performance, SWaP optimized modular design (MOSA Compatible), offering a variety of payload options.
The high-definition mid-wave package includes the industry leading Leonardo DRS HexaBlu® cooled 6-micron camera core detector.
The STAG-8 gimbal family supports STANAG compliant laser designation in small/tactical (Group 2/3) UAS class gimbal payload which is also suited for a variety of manned aircraft, aerostat, maritime, and ground based applications. The open architecture and common platform base deliver the same precision pointing and controls across a broad range of mission optimized payloads
- Part of the multi-payload Small-UAS Tactical Agile Gimbal (STAG) family
- HexaBlu® cooled 6-micron camera core detector
- Pan/tilt and roll/nod (nose-mount) configurations
- Onboard edge processing module for advanced algorithms
- Best-in-class gyro stabilization for laser pointing
- Multi-mode target tracker
- Ethernet control supporting STANAG 4586 Dual HD capable H.264 video output stream with MISB metadata
- Integrated GPS/INS for geolocation