Unrivaled. Uncompromised. A New Frontier in Infrared Technology in a 10-Micron Uncooled Thermal Core.
With unrivaled design and unwavering performance, Tenum® 640 precisely balances ultra-small pixel structure with ultra-sensitive microbolometer performance at a remarkable cost advantage. The 10-micron pixel pitch Vanadium Oxide (VOx) technology behind Leonardo DRS’ Tenum® 640 is the most advanced uncooled infrared sensor design available to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) today.
This revolutionary detector design enables greater affordability while delivering an uncompromised thermal imaging performance. The high-resolution 640 x 512 array size offers superior long-wave infrared (LWIR) detection at 60 fps and the incredible sensitivity (less than 50 mK NETD) is ideal for a variety of OEM applications.
- 640 x 512 pixel resolution
- High sensitivity LWIR imaging and unparalleled SWaP benefits
- Lensless configuration 31.3 x 28.8 x 27.2 mm
Integration is easy with a Development Kit including:
- User manual which describes the operation, interfaces, and timing
- Interface schematics and detailed pin out description
- Mechanical assembly and integration files
- Interface-control document which describes the registers and how to configure the camera
- Camera-control software for Windows
- Custom lens calibration guide to support optional no-lens configuration
- Superior customer service support