A Cutting-Edge, Ground-Based, Multi-Mission Radar
Leonardo DRS’s Extended Multi-Mission Hemispheric Radar (exMHR) improves active defense capabilities and situational awareness in real time to keep warfighters safe on the move. With full hemispheric protection, this advanced, software-defined radar platform can take on a wide variety of operational missions.
Its performance paired with its remarkable affordability make it a must-have solution for active defense and awareness on the go.
- Pulse-Doppler, AESA (Active Electronically Scanned Array) Antenna based on GAN amplifiers
- Non rotating, solid state, digital radar
- Multi Mission Radar platforms: can host varied operational missions simultaneously
- Software-Defined Radars, Fully Configurable for specific requirements
- A single radar platform provides 120º azimuth coverage. Hemispheric coverage is achieved when four interchangeable radars are employed as a system
- Electronic counter-countermeasures (ECCM) capabilities
- Compact and mobile for tactical applications supports On-the-Move (OTM) Operation
- Superior Performance-to-Price Ratio, unprecedented affordability
- Extremely High Elevation Coverage, up to Hemispheric Coverage
- Easily integrate via Ethernet interface
Advancements in Tactical Expeditionary Radars
Leonardo DRS’s air surveillance radars are the system of choice for current and emerging tactical Integrated Air & Missile Defense weapon systems.
Looking for more information on Extended Multi-Mission Hemispheric Radar (exMHR)? We would like to hear from you.