Multi-Mission Hemispheric Radar (MHR)
A Cutting-Edge, Ground-Based, Multi-Mission Radar
Leonardo DRS’s Multi-Mission Hemispheric Radar (MHR) is a cutting-edge, software-defined 4D AESA pulse-Doppler radar platform that can host a variety of operational missions.
It provides full hemispheric protection for the maneuver force by improving active defense capabilities and real-time situational awareness on the battlefield. Whether stationary or on-the-move, the MHR has the power to support warfighters across a broad spectrum of missions.
The MHR’s versatility and superior SWaP-C make it a critical addition to your force at an unprecedented price.
- Pulse-Doppler, AESA (Active Electronically Scanned Array) Antenna based on GAN amplifiers
- Non rotating, solid state, digital radar
- Multi Mission Radar platforms: can host varied operational missions simultaneously
- Software-Defined Radars, Fully Configurable for specific requirements
- A single radar platform provides 120º azimuth coverage. Hemispheric coverage is achieved when four interchangeable radars are employed as a system
- Electronic counter-countermeasures (ECCM) capabilities
- Combat proven
- Compact and mobile for tactical applications supports On-the-Move (OTM) Operation
- Superior Performance-to-Price Ratio, unprecedented affordability
- Extremely High Elevation Coverage, up to Hemispheric Coverage
- Easily integrate via ethernet interface