A Cutting-Edge, Ground-Based, Multi-Mission Radar
Leonardo DRS’s Multi-Mission Hemispheric Radar (MHR) is a cutting-edge, software-defined 4D AESA pulse-Doppler radar platform that can host a variety of operational missions.
It provides full hemispheric protection for the maneuver force by improving active defense capabilities and real-time situational awareness on the battlefield. Whether stationary or on-the-move, the MHR has the power to support warfighters across a broad spectrum of missions.
The MHR’s versatility and superior SWaP-C make it a critical addition to your force at an unprecedented price.
- Pulse-Doppler, AESA (Active Electronically Scanned Array) Antenna based on GAN amplifiers
- Non rotating, solid state, digital radar
- Multi Mission Radar platforms: can host varied operational missions simultaneously
- Software-Defined Radars, Fully Configurable for specific requirements
- A single radar platform provides 120º azimuth coverage. Hemispheric coverage is achieved when four interchangeable radars are employed as a system
- Electronic counter-countermeasures (ECCM) capabilities
- Combat proven
- Compact and mobile for tactical applications supports On-the-Move (OTM) Operation
- Superior Performance-to-Price Ratio, unprecedented affordability
- Extremely High Elevation Coverage, up to Hemispheric Coverage
- Easily integrate via ethernet interface
The MHR is a cutting-edge, ground-based, multi-mission radar for Counter-UAS, Very Short-Range Air Defense (VSHORAD) and Hemispheric Surveillance operational missions.
Advancements in Tactical Expeditionary Radars
Leonardo DRS’s air surveillance radars are the system of choice for current and emerging tactical Integrated Air & Missile Defense weapon systems.
If you require expert assistance with your radar product, please submit a quick request below. It will notify needed parties as well as log a ticket in our system for traceability. A Leonardo DRS employee will reach out to you as soon as possible. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.