Improved and Enhanced Multi-Mission Hemispheric Radar (ieMHR)
A Cutting-Edge, Ground-Based, Multi-Mission Radar
Leonardo DRS' ieMHR provides full hemispheric protection for the maneuver force by improving active defense capabilities and real-time situational awareness whether stationary or on the move.
The ieMHR three dimensional (3D) radar is an advanced, software-defined, pulse-Doppler radar platform that can host various operational missions, which can be executed either separately or time-interleaved. It has an active electronically-scanned array (AESA) S-Band antenna. It is solid-state, digital, compact, and mobile, and is unprecedented in its affordability.
- Pulse-Doppler, AESA (Active Electronically Scanned Array) Antenna based on GAN amplifiers
- Non rotating, solid state, digital radar
- Multi Mission Radar platforms: can host varied operational missions simultaneously
- Software-Defined Radars, Fully Configurable for specific requirements
- A single radar platform provides 120º azimuth coverage. Hemispheric coverage is achieved when four interchangeable radars are employed as a system
- Electronic counter-countermeasures (ECCM) capabilities
- Compact and mobile for tactical applications supports On-the-Move (OTM) Operation
- Superior Performance-to-Price Ratio, unprecedented affordability
- Extremely High Elevation Coverage, up to Hemispheric Coverage
- Easily integrate via Ethernet interface