Provide Ground Commanders with Dominant Situational Awareness from a State-of-the-Art Mission Vehicle
Full-spectrum reconnaissance and surveillance, precise navigation and targeting, and voice and digital command/control/communications combined into one fully ruggedized system.
This state-of-the-art ground vehicle is infused with a wide variety of modern sensors, tailored to the warfighters specific needs. The combined performance of each of these sensors is optimized on a heavy-duty gimbal for real-time information. The MS3 informs the exact location of the threat alongside the capability to act quickly and effectively.
- Provision for multiple day/night electro-optic, laser, and RF/radar-based sensors with integral “slew-to-cue” target hand-off functionality
- Highly stabilized, remotely operated sensor suite enabling system operation under armor and on-the-move
- Gimbal stabilization facilitates long range target acquisition through narrow fields of view, as well as laser target designation (if chosen) at extended ranges
- Elevated, mast-mounted or roof-mounted sensor suite allows surveillance under full platform defilade
- Precise, jam-resistant GPS/INS navigation and target location
- Modular sensor pod integration simplifies removal and re-attachment for both mounted and dismounted surveillance and targeting operations
- High-resolution Operator’s Display provides an exceptional level of target acquisition D/R/I (Detection, Recognition, and Identification)