The DRS RADA Technologies’ Germantown, Maryland facility specializes in the production and sales for the following All-Threat, Tactical Air Surveillance radars:
- Multi-Mission Hemispheric Radar (MHR)
- Enhanced Compact Hemispheric Radar (eCHR) / Advanced Compact Hemispheric Radar (aCHR)
- Improved and Enhanced Multi-Mission Hemispheric Radar (ieMHR)
- Next-Gen Multi-Mission Hemispheric Radar (nMHR)
- Extended Multi-Mission Hemispheric Radar (exMHR)
Approximately 35,000 square feet of production, engineering labs, testing and office space to accommodate 80+ employees. This facility was established in 2019 to serve the U.S. defense and aerospace markets.
DRS RADA Technologies is a leader in Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radars for tactical applications, serving attractive, high-growth markets, including critical infrastructure protection, border surveillance, active military protection and Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-UAS) applications.
We are committed to customer excellence by focusing on providing on-time quality products, while being environmentally conscious of our carbon footprint with the current certifications: AS9100D, ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 14001:2015.
If you are an existing customer and require expert assistance with your product, please submit a request and a Leonardo DRS employee will reach out to you as soon as possible.