Vesper is a significant advancement in high-performance RF technology and dense channel packaging. With a modular and open architecture design, Vesper can be easily configured to support specific requirements. This flexibility provides a low-risk approach when integrated into a system’s final design.
Vesper is the ideal RF front end for systems performing military and commercial operations such as Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), electronic support measures (ESM), electronic warfare (EW), spectrum monitoring, spectrum analysis, and test and measurement. Vesper is optimal for operations requiring high channel density, such as direction finding and beam forming.
Vesper is backed by a standard three year warranty (some restrictions may apply). We are committed to providing outstanding product reliability and support, so you can focus on mission success.
- Increased probability of capturing signals of interest – Equipped with exceptional RF signal fidelity, low spurious content and high dynamic range, missions can be confident that weak signals will be detected and not masked by spurious artifacts in congested signal environments.
- Environmental specifications make Vesper ideal for airborne platforms – Even at high altitudes of 60,000 feet, Vesper is fully functional. The operating temperature ranges from -40 degrees to +65 degrees Celsius and MIL-STD-810 certified for vibration.
- Reduced number of system tuners with Vesper’s scalable preprocessing design – Significant on-board FPGA resources allow pre-processing functions such as DDCs, filtering and decimation, FFTs and even sub-array processing.
- Frequency coverage of 2 MHz to 6 GHz per channel
- Selectable analog output bandwidths of 100 MHz
- Independent or phase coherent operation
- Phase coherency supports up to 54 channels from six 6U VPX cards, and up to 16 channels from four 3U VPX cards
- Excellent SSB Phase-Noise Performance
- Optional DDC & DUC loads
- Leading-edge analog-to-digital converter technology
Vesper 3U VPX RF Tuner
Vesper’s newest family member – The SI-9172 Vesper accepts up to four RF receive channels and an optional RF exciter channel in a single 3U VPX card.
Vesper 6U VPX RF Tuner
Dense channel packaging – The SI-9173 Vesper accepts up to nine RF receive channels and an optional exciter channel in a single 6U VPX card.