Leading Edge Computing and Display Capability for the Most Demanding Environments
Generic Vehicle Architecture (GVA) Range of Smart-Displays
Based on the very latest Intel Core™ i7 CPU technology, the Leonardo DRS RW Range of high resolution, modular multi-function tactical Smart Displays provide leading edge computing and display capability for the most demanding ground vehicle environments.
The RW range shares a common CPU/Input-Output processor module which is integrated with either a 10.4’’, 12.1’’ or 17.3 HD” display. This allows systems integrators the flexibility to mix and match the smart displays while maintaining a common processing architecture. Due to modular nature of the design and the internal mini PCIe slots these displays are easily customised to meet specific customer requirements.
- Complies with the most stringent levels of EMC performance making them ideal for integration into potential sensitive electromagnetic installations.
- Various display resolutions are available, ranging from the 1024 x 768 10.4’’ to a high resolution 1920 x 1080 17.3’’. All displays are direct sunlight readable and have a resistive touch screen.
- A variety of storage options are available, the display can accommodate up to 3 MSATA SSD devices, 4 USB 3.0 memory devices and option for 1 removable 1.8’’/2.5’’ drive. RAID 1 is supported on the MSATA interfaces.
- Secure and encrypted versions of the SSDs are available, whereby the security level of the data on the SSD is reduced by two levels when power is removed. It is also possible to provide secure or customised BIOS.
- The Leonardo DRS RW Range of high resolution, modular multi-function tactical Smart Displays provide leading edge computing and display capability for the most demanding ground vehicle environments.
- Provides flexibility to mix and match the smart displays while maintaining a common processing architecture.
- Designed to withstand the harshest military environments including demanding ‘on-gun’ shock and water immersion.
- Processors: Intel Core™ i7 architecture
- Ethernet: 2 x 1000Mbit LAN
- Interfaces: Multiple USB, RS232, 422, 423 and MilCAN interfaces
- Displays: Range of sunlight readable displays
- Bezel Keys: GVA Compliant bezel keys
- Touchscreen: Resistive Touch Screen, option for multi-touch
- Video In: Up to 4 high resolution Video Interfaces
- Secure Bios: Secure BIOS, Encrypted Disk option and RAID 1 support
- Design: Modular design providing through-life CPU upgrade path
- Applications: Qualified for ‘on gun’ and full immersion applications
- EMC: EMC to Mil-STD 461F
- Environment: Environmental to MIL-STD 810G
- Qualified for ‘on gun’ and full immersion applications, a sunlight readable display and resistive touchscreen.
- The displays are equipped with 30 programmable function keys which conform to the requirements of the GVA human-factors standard as defined by DEF-STAN 23-09.
Designed and manufactured in the UK.