Leonardo DRS is the largest world-wide supplier of rugged platform computers and display systems.
As the sole source battle management system supplier to the U.S. Army and the U.K. MoD, Leonardo DRS has delivered more than 200,000 systems built to survive harsh environments and rigorous military standards. With more than 20 years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and supporting battle management systems, Leonardo DRS provides a broad range of rugged computing and display platforms for your needs.
Mounted Family of Computer Systems (MFoCS) II
For Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P)
Customer: US Army, US Marine Corps
As the seventh and most advanced evolution of mounted computing, the Mounted Family of Computer Systems builds upon the strengths of its predecessors.
- MFoCS is the next generation of FBCB2 and Blue Force Tracking systems.
- MFoCS provides military Tactical Ground Vehicles and Weapons Platforms multiple levels of software and communications agnostic computing ability, ensuring the best in class situational awareness for today’s Warfighter.
- MFoCS hardware is capable of continuous operation over a full spectrum of environmental conditions around the globe.
- VICTORY compliant architecture allows incremental technology and capability upgrades as needed. All while leveraging COTS advantages and SWaP-C savings opportunities.
Force XXI Battle Command Brigade and Below (FBCB2) / Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P)
Battle-Proven Reliability in the Most Extreme Conditions
Customer: US Army, US Marine Corps
- The US Army’s Choice for Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade-and-Below (FBCB2) and Blue Force Tracking Digitization.
- Leonardo DRS’ JV5 Block2 Rugged Vehicle System is an ultra-rugged military vehicle computing system.
- Designed to operate in and survive the harshest of environments, the JV5 offers the user dependable computing performance whenever and wherever it is needed.
- More than 130,000 systems fielded worldwide.
Movement Tracking System (MTS) / JBC-P Log
Exceptional Performance and Flexibility for Logistic Operations
Customer: US Army
- Leonardo DRS’ Joint Platform Tablet (JPT) establishes new standards in functionality and performance for portable rugged computers.
- The JPT meets or exceeds the relevant specifications from MIL-STD-810G for environmental conditions, MIL-STD-461E for EMI/EMC conditions and MIL-STD-1275D for operating with DC vehicle power.
- Its modular architecture allows the JPT to be easily configurable with many options.
Bowman Tactical Communications
Integrated and Secured Situational Awareness Technology
Customer: UK MoD
- Bowman is the UK Land Forces primary tactical communications system integrating digital voice and data technology (Situational Awareness) to provide secure radio, intercom, and tactical internet services in a modular and fully integrated system.
- Leonardo DRS’ ultra-rugged user data terminals (UDTs) are installed on 13,000+ military land and naval platforms and provide the primary interface to the Bowman data network and the services it provides.
- Modular in design, the Bowman UDT’s can be seamlessly upgraded to provide improved processing, display, storage and human interfaces without the need to change the platform infrastructure.
Battle Management Data Terminal (BMDT-3)
The Battle Management Data Terminal (BMDT-3) notebook computer is designed and manufactured to survive the most rugged conditions worldwide, with wider operational temperature range, a fully sealed stronger construction and proven military heritage wherever it is needed — on the digital battlefield or the flightline — making it ready and able to perform during the most demanding operational challenges. The BMDT-3 is the right choice for military operations in any hostile environment.
The BMDT-3 houses an entirely commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) internal architecture and features long-life rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries that are hot-swappable, a truly exceptional thin film transistor (TFT) daylight readable display and a removable hard drive.
The BMDT-3 from Leonardo DRS has been specifically designed for extremely harsh environments and meets critical EMI and MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements. This proven and reliable computing system brings exceptional rugged computing performance and flexibility to the field at an affordable price and low life-cycle cost.
Vehicle User Data Terminal (VUDT-3)
Apply rugged technology to the battlefield, sea or sky.
The Vehicle User Data Terminal (VUDT-3) is a touch-screen tablet computer with external keyboard capability delivering the best of rugged computer technology wherever it is needed — on the digital battlefield, at sea or on the flightline. The VUDT-3 can be mounted inside a combat vehicle and operated on the move from vehicle power, or independently using its internal rechargeable batteries.
The VUDT-3 houses an entirely commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) internal architecture and features long-life rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries that are hot-swappable, a truly exceptional thin film transistor (TFT) daylight readable touchscreen display and dual removable hard-drives.
The VUDT-3 from Leonardo DRS has been specifically designed for extremely harsh environments and meets critical EMI and MIL-STD-810 environmental requirements. This proven and reliable computing system brings exceptional rugged computing performance and flexibility to the field at an affordable price and low life-cycle cost.
Platform Bisa Processor Unit 3 (PBPU-3)
The Leonardo DRS Platform Bisa Processor Unit 3 (PBPU-3) can be vehicle mounted and is designed to operate in and survive the harshest of environments, offering the user maximum flexibility and versatility. More than 1100 PBPUs are installed on a range of platforms, including the UK Army Challenger 2, Scimitar and Warrior combat vehicles.
The PBPU-3 brings exceptional ultra rugged computing performance and flexibility to the field — or wherever it is needed.
CTD Multi-Function Displays
Flexible Crew Station for Armored and Tactical Vehicles
The CTD display range provides the designers of vehicle electronic architectures with a flexible crew station that can be used to support a wide range of armored and tactical support vehicle functions.
The CTD display range accepts VGA, SVGA, XGA or SXGA resolution video and automatically scales it to fit the screen. The display has 2 high-resolution inputs and optionally can be configured with a further two low-resolution (PAL/NTSC) inputs, making it ideal for cost effectively integrating access to a wide range of vehicle systems on both legacy and new platforms.
- An optional RS170 output of a high resolution input can be generated.
- Available in two formats: a standard 25 bezel key display or Def Stan 23-09 “GVA” compatible.
- Ultra rugged and high bright sunlight -readable display
- Multiple video inputs (two high-res and two low-res)
- Programmable Edge Keys
- Resistive touch screen
- Designed for use on the move in tracked and wheeled vehicles
Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation (ACMI)System capabilities consist of real-time weapon simulation, high fidelity ...
With a powered conveyor system and a height-adjustable deck, the Tunner Aircraft Cargo Loader gets cargo onto aircraft ...
Integrate data, analysis, and power for an unmistakable advantage. Leonardo DRS’ fully-integrated mission systems for ...
With a vast range of maritime-tailored technologies, Leonardo DRS can provide solutions to streamline almost any naval ...
At Leonardo DRS Naval Electronics our goal is to maximize customer value and increase sustainability. Our highly engaged ...
Leonardo DRS Early Entry Fluid Distribution System (E2FDS) complements the Inland Petroleum Distribution System (IPDS) by ...
Leonardo DRS’ EW Threat Simulators prepare combat pilots for when missile threats are encountered. The primary ...
Leonardo DRS manufactures quality heat transfer, refrigeration, and air handling equipment for industrial, commercial, ...
A mature and proven turret and gun system that can meet the Army’s requirements.
Leonardo DRS provides integrated electric (full electric) or hybrid electric drive (gear-mounted or shaft-mounted) ship ...
Leonardo DRS solutions include provisions for signals intelligence (SIGINT) and cyber operations. These capabilities ...
Leonardo DRS’ Joint Assault Bridge provides the Warfighter a robust, reliable system with unparalleled commander...
The combat proven M1000 Heavy Equipment Transport semi-trailer carries armored vehicles and other heavy equipment loads ...
Maintain Fully Supported and Fully Integrated Navy and Marine HVAC Systems
Navy and Marine Grade Air Handling Units (AHU)